Brooke A. Levin
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- Buildings & Facilities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Creeks, Watershed & Stormwater
- Parks, Trees & City Landscapes
- Recycling & Garbage
- Sanitary Sewer System
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Sustainable Oakland
- Traffic Safety & Parking
- Useful Links & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
Our Upcoming Events
Vernon Street Tree Permit Appeal
21st Annual Oakland Creek to Bay Day
Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Over 1,200 volunteers removed 16,000 pounds of trash and 150 cubic yards of invasive weeds from Oakland's creeks, parks, shoreline and streets.
- Statewide, 53,555 volunteers prevented more than half-a-million pounds of trash from entering inland waterways and oceans.
- Over 791,000 volunteers from 93 countries also pitched in and removed more than 18 million pounds of trash.
Latham Square Grand Re-Opening!
Reward Program for Reporting Illegal Dumping
The City has a program that provides rewards to witnesses who help stop people illegally dumping in Oakland neighborhoods. With the Reward for Reporting Illegal Dumping Program, witnesses who report illegal dumping can receive up to half of all penalties collected in successful enforcement actions based on the witness’s reports. This sends a strong message that Oakland will not tolerate illegal dumping in our neighborhoods and City streets. Click here to find out how you might earn a reward and help stop illegal dumping.
How to Report a Problem
Here's How You Can Help Us to Help You...
This short video will help you know how to report the infrastructure issues you care about.
- Call (510) 615-5566
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online at Report a Problem
- Mobile or web app at SeeClickFix
Recycling every day, at home, at work and at play, is an easy and rewarding practice. By adopting recycling and waste reduction habits, you can reduce pollution and fight climate change. Help Oakland recycle more by making a habit of recycling paper, cardboard, cans and bottles and batteries, and by eliminating wasteful habits. The Recycling Program oversees garbage and recycling services provided by Waste Management of Alameda County and California Waste Solutions and works to ensure that recycling is widely available.
Contact us at (510) 238-7283 (SAVE) or email email@example.com
|Oakland Recycles Home Page||Construction & Demolition Recycling||Garbage Services in Oakland|
|Recycling at Home||Recycling at Work||Zero Waste|
|Fats, Oils & Grease (FOG)|