Our Upcoming Events
2666 Mountain Boulevard
Sequoia Lodge is a quaint and cozy lodge filled with rustic charm. Hidden amongst fragrant eucalyptus trees and stately redwoods, the facility is surrounded by a wooden deck connecting indoor spaces to the outdoor beauty. Enjoy the small conversational area with an exquisitely designed stone fireplace just adjacent to the medium-sized banquet room. Onsite parking is available.
Rental Area & Room Capacity
- Banquet: 80
- Theattre: 100
- Standing: 150
The rental area includes the kitchen, deck and conversational area with stone fireplace.
6 am - 8am
8 am - 12 Midnight
8 am - 12 Midnight
12 Midnight - 1 am
501 (c) 3 certificate required for Professional Development, Staff Training Retreats, Seminars & Conferences
6 am – 12 Midnight
Below are the downloadable floor plans and sample setups for users to save and print. Allowing the user to preview the entire facility and aid in planning an event.
- Layout - provides a general overview of the facility.
- Detailed Layout - provides a general overview with measurements.
- Sample Setup - provides sample layouts of the room/facility.
- Setup Sheet - is a printable form for users to print out, fill in, and return to Parks and Recreation when they want to rent a facility.
Catering & Rental Information
You may hire a caterer from the Non-Exclusive Approved Catering List or choose the non-catered option. If you choose the non-catered option, you must comply with the Caterers Opt-Out Regulations and Expectations and pay the additional Caterers Opt-Out fee.
- Blue Heron**
- Culinary Excellence**
- Dorsey’s Locker Catering
- LaBonne Cuisine**
- Magique Events**
- Market Hall Caterers**
- Royal Raspberry **
- Savoy Event **
- Scott’s Seafood**
- Swanky Catering*
- Venga Paella Catering
- Emerald Catering
- Trumpet Vine Events
- Small Thyme Catering
Please contact any of these caterers as you prepare for your exciting event.
Download the Approved Caterer’s Information List
Rental Information Packets and Application
- Download the Rental Application
- Download the Rental Fee
- Download the Guideline Packet
- Download the OPD Special Event Packet
- Download the Authorization for Credit Card Payment
Please contact Central Reservations for more information and to reserve Parks and Recreations rental facilities.