- ADA Inclusion Center
- Adult Sports & Enrichment
- Community Gardening
- Cultural Arts Programs
- Discovery Centers
- Dog Play Areas
- Joaquin Miller Park
- Lake Merritt
- Oakland City Stables
- Recreation Centers and Facilities
- Rental Facilities
- Rotary Nature Center
- Sponsors & Partners
- Youth Sports
Our Upcoming Events
4444 Mountain Blvd
Leona Lodge, is an attractive, energy-efficient rustic building with upgraded lighting fixtures, surrounded by the beauty and serenity of nature with a tranquil, wooded atmosphere. The lodge is a great location for anniversary parties, meetings, seminars, retreats and special events. Located at the top of a wooded knoll, the lodge contains a medium-sized banquet room, kitchen area and a large outdoor barbecue pit and patio. On-site parking is available. Reservations are booked on a first come first serve basis.
To View the facility, contact a Representative directly to make an appointment.
- Tranquil Setting in Wooded Area
- Bench Seating around Main room
- Outdoor Barbecue Pit
Rental Areas & Room Capacity
- Banquet - 100
- Theater - 150
- Standing - 212
The rental area includes the kitchen and outdoor barbeque area.
Click Here: Complete Information Packet
- Rental Application (English)
- Rental Application (Chinese)
- Rental Application (Spanish)
- Rental Procedure (Chinese)
- Rental Procedure (Spanish)
- Oakland Police Department Permit
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Formal/Semi-Formal Chaperone Agreement
Below are the downloadable floor plans and sample setups for users to save and print. Allowing the user to preview the entire facility and aid in planning an event.
- Layout - provides a general overview of the facility.
- Detailed Layout - provides a general overview with measurements.
- Sample Setup - provides sample layouts of the room/facility.
- Setup Sheet - is a printable form for users to print out, fill in, and return to Parks and Recreation when they want to rent a facility.
Catering & Rental Information
You may hire a caterer from the Non-Exclusive Approved Catering List or choose the non-catered option. If you choose the non-catered option, you must comply with the Caterers Opt-Out Regulations and Expectations and pay the additional Caterers Opt-Out fee.
Print out of Caterer List: Click Here
- Blue Heron
- Culinary Excellence
- LaBonne Cuisine
- Market Hall Caterers
- Checkers Catering & Special Events
- Venga Paella Catering
- Emerald Catering
- Trumpet Vine Events
- RedDoor Catering
Please contact any of these caterers as you prepare for your exciting event.
Please contact Central Reservations for more information and to reserve Parks and Recreations rental facilities.