- ADA Inclusion Center
- Adult Sports & Enrichment
- Community Gardening
- Cultural Arts Programs
- Discovery Centers
- Dog Play Areas
- Joaquin Miller Park
- Lake Merritt
- Oakland City Stables
- Recreation Centers & Facilities
- Rental Facilities
- Rotary Nature Center
- Sponsors & Partners
- Youth Sports
Our Upcoming Events
4444 Mountain Blvd
Leona Lodge, is an attractive, energy-efficient rustic building with upgraded lighting fixtures, surrounded by the beauty and serenity of nature with a tranquil, wooded atmosphere. The lodge is a great location for anniversary parties, meetings, seminars, retreats and special events. Located at the top of a wooded knoll, the lodge contains a medium-sized banquet room, kitchen area and a large outdoor barbecue pit and patio. Linen rental services are available at a nominal charge. On-site parking is available.
The Leona Lodge may be reserved 30 days to 11 months in advance. For viewing of the facility, contact a Representative directly to make an appointment.
- Tranquil Setting in Wooded Area
- Bench Seating around Main room
- Outdoor Barbecue Pit
Rental Areas & Room Capacity
- Banquet - 100
- Theater - 150
- Standing - 212
The rental area includes the kitchen and outdoor barbeque area.
6 am - 8am
8 am - 12 Midnight
8 am - 12 Midnight
12 Midnight - 1 am
6 am – 12 Midnight
Below are the downloadable floor plans and sample setups for users to save and print. Allowing the user to preview the entire facility and aid in planning an event.
- Layout - provides a general overview of the facility.
- Detailed Layout - provides a general overview with measurements.
- Sample Setup - provides sample layouts of the room/facility.
- Setup Sheet - is a printable form for users to print out, fill in, and return to Parks and Recreation when they want to rent a facility.
Catering & Rental Information
You may hire a caterer from the Non-Exclusive Approved Catering List or choose the non-catered option. If you choose the non-catered option, you must comply with the Caterers Opt-Out Regulations and Expectations and pay the additional Caterers Opt-Out fee.
- Blue Heron**
- Culinary Excellence**
- Dorsey’s Locker Catering
- LaBonne Cuisine**
- Market Hall Caterers**
- Royal Raspberry **
- Venga Paella Catering
- Emerald Catering
- Trumpet Vine Events
Please contact any of these caterers as you prepare for your exciting event.
Rental Information Packets and Application
- Download the Rental Application
- Download the Rental Fee
- Download the Guideline Packet
- Download the OPD Special Event Form
Please contact Central Reservations for more information and to reserve Parks and Recreations rental facilities.