- ADA Inclusion Center
- Adult Sports & Enrichment
- Community Gardening
- Cultural Arts Programs
- Discovery Centers
- Dog Play Areas
- Joaquin Miller Park
- Lake Merritt
- Oakland City Stables
- Recreation Centers & Facilities
- Rental Facilities
- Rotary Nature Center
- Sponsors & Partners
- Youth Sports
Our Upcoming Events
How to Register
1. REQUEST AN ACCOUNT
If you DO NOT have a customer account, please read the following instructions, then sign up for a customer account.
Or register from the Customer Login screen, click on Request Account Now to register.
Fill out the New Account Request completely, using the name on your credit or debit card and including your birthdate. Please submit your request only once. Use your own information when filling out the form, NOT a child you wish to enroll in an activity. Once you have an account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
You will not be able to proceed with the registration process until you receive a second email from us, which will include your Customer ID and Login name. You will receive this email today, unless you submit your request after 5pm M-F or on a holiday or weekend. A valid email address is required to complete the registration process.
2. SEARCH FOR AN ACTIVITY
- You may search for activities by Location or Category (type).
- You may also sort the list and choose whether you want to see activities that take place in the future or are currently in progress.
- Activities with information that is grayed-out on the screen are not currently available for registration.
- Click on the activity name to see more details about the activity.
3. CHOOSE AN ACTIVITY FOR ENROLLMENT
- In the Activity Detail screen, click on Add to My Cart in the blue banner under the activity description or at the bottom of the page.
- Additional Activities: After you have logged on you may continue searching and adding activities to your Shopping Cart.
Add Family Members:
If you wish to enroll family members other than yourself:
If you HAVE AN ACCOUNT, enter your Login Name and Password. Please use your Login Name and the Password you chose on your application to login to your account. Your customer ID number is not your password, it is for your reference only. If you don't have an account, sign up for a customer account.
- Click on My Account
- Then click on Change Family Members.
- Fill in the information completely for each member of your family.
- You can also add family members during the registration process.
Note: Many of our activities have age restrictions, therefore birthdates are required.
Update Shopping Cart:
If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity, then click on Update Cart, then Checkout.
This page allows users to choose the family member/s that will be registering for each activity. Choose family members for each activity, then select Continue.
Please Note: If you have not added your family members before reaching the Enrollee Information Page, they will not appear under the Enrollee heading. You can click on My Account from here and add your family member(s). Once all family members have been added, then select Shopping Cart, from there you may continue to Checkout.
Review your Shopping Cart. From this screen you can remove activities from your cart, view more activities, or update your cart. If everything is correct, click on the Checkout button to proceed.
On the Confirm Prices page look over your transaction to confirm the price(s), time(s) and date(s) of each activity/class. Click Continue to proceed.
Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page. Note: the name and address must match those that are on file with your credit card company. If the address shown is not your billing address, click on My Account and change your address to match your billing address. Click Continue.
Print out a copy of your receipt.
If you have questions regarding online registration, please call (510) 238-7557 Monday ~ Friday from 9:00 am ~ 4:00 pm or email email@example.com. If you have questions about specific activities, please call the Recreation Center directly.