- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
First Time Homebuyer Mortgage Assistance Program (MAP)
The CalHome Program is a City of Oakland program operating jointly with participating lenders to assist low-income, first time homebuyers to purchase homes in the City of Oakland. To learn more about the CalHome Program, click here.
Other Homebuyer Resources
California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA)
CalHFA offers assistance programs to eligible homebuyers, see the CalHFA website for more details.
Alameda County Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC)
The MCC provides a "dollar for dollar" tax credit against federal income taxes up to 15 percent of annual mortgage interest paid, see the Alameda County MCC Program webpage for more details.
Homebuyer Assistance / Counseling
For organizations that can counsel and assist with the home-buying process, see the counseling page.