- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
Minor Home Repair Program
Alameda County administers this grant program for emergency home repairs for homeowners. Maximum grant is $2,499 or the actual cost of repairs, whichever is less.
Eligibility: Homeowners who are 62 years or older or disabled and whose income does not exceed 50% of the area median income. Property must be located in one of the Seven Community Development Districts. See the CDBG section for maps of the districts.
For more information, contact the Alameda County Housing and Community Development Department's Minor Home Repair Program at (510) 670-5398.