- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
The following organizations and departments can assist you with problems and disputes regarding your rental situation.
- Trouble Getting Repairs completed - the Code Compliance section of CEDA's Building Services Division can inspect your building or rental unit to determine whether it meets building codes / is safe according to law.
- Had Your Rent Raised- Our Rent Adjustment Program to get information and assistance with rent increases. Find out how much rent can be raised each year and what to do if your rent has been raised too much.
- Received an Eviction Notice - contact East Bay Community Law Center, Eviction Defense Center.
- Been Discriminated Against in housing because of your race, ethnic origin, marital status, sex, religion, arbitrary reason (i.e. sexual orientation, source of income) - see our Discrimination and Fair Housing Page
- Been Discriminated Against because of you have children or are disabled - contact Housing Rights, Inc.
- Tenant / Landlord dispute that requires mediation - contact Sentinel Fair Housing
- Trouble getting a security deposit after moving out - contact Sentinel Fair Housing
- Need information about your rights and responsibilities - contact Sentinel Fair Housing
- Trouble Paying Your Rent - see the list of resources on our Renter Resources page.
See our discrimination page for a list of organizations that can help you determine if you have been discriminated against, and what you can do about it.
For more information
Eden I&R - operates the housing outreach Information Access Project to provide housing opportunities for low and moderate income renters.