- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
Discrimination & Fair Housing
The City provides funding to the following non-profits to offer Fair Housing Services to landlords, tenants, and families with children.
- Have you received an eviction notice?
- Have you had trouble getting repairs completed?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because of your race, ethnic origin, marital status, sex, religion, arbitrary reason (i.e. sexual orientation, source of income)? ...
- Have disputes between tenants and landlords escalated to the point where mediation is needed?
- Have you moved recently but haven't received your security deposit?
- Do you need information about your rights and responsibilities?
- Have you experienced discrimination in housing because you have children, in your household, or because you have a disability?
Causa Justa/Just Cause (510) 763-5877
Center for Independent Living (510) 763-9999
ECHO Housing (510) 581-9380
Centro Legal de la Raza (510) 437-1554
East Bay Community Law Center (510) 548-4040