- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
The Residential Lending Section provides technical and financial assistance for repairs to owner-occupied homes and grants for accessibility modifications to owner-occupied and rental properties. This section also includes the Loan Servicing unit which handles loan payoffs, subordination requests and other matters regarding City loans for housing.
Learn more by visiting our Housing Repair & Rehab Programs page.
For more about loans and grants visit our Loans & Grants for Housing page.