- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
This program helps implement the City’s and Redevelopment Agency’s affordable housing development programs. Staff works with for-profit and non-profit developers to revitalize neighborhoods and increase housing opportunities through new construction, substantial rehabilitation and preservation of rental and ownership housing for very low-, low- and moderate income households. Staff implements the City’s annual Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) process to make competitive funding awards for affordable housing projects and monitors the City’s and Agency’s portfolio of more than 75 projects to ensure proper management and maintenance and compliance with rent and income limits.
Visit our Affordable Housing Development programs page for more information.
Visit our Finding Affordable Housing page for help if your looking.