- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
Housing Assistance Center
The new Oakland Housing Assistance Center, a one-stop housing services center, is located on the 6th floor of 250 Frank Ogawa Plaza. The Center has been designed to streamline City housing services, as well as to provide a central portal to the agencies working to meet the housing needs of Oakland residents.
The Center will improve access to housing information and services for Oakland residents and small rental property owners and managers. The Center is also partnering with other public and private agencies to improve access to additional housing resources and services available to Oakland residents.
For more information please contact the Center at (510) 238-6182 or email@example.com.
The Center is recruiting Volunteer Housing Advocates to help Oakland residents navigate the different barriers they face in obtaining stable, affordable and quality housing. Interested volunteers should contact Miloanne Hecathorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 238-6182.