- Community Development (CDBG)
- Development of Affordable Housing
- Finding Affordable Housing
- Foreclosure Assistance
- Homebuyer Assistance
- Housing Assistance Center
- Housing Policy, Planning and Research
- Housing Repair & Rehab Programs
- Housing Services & Counseling
- Landlord Resources
- Loans & Grants for Housing
- Renter Resources
- Useful Links/Other Resources
Our Upcoming Events
Homeownership programs provide financial and technical assistance for the purchase of homes to very low-, low- and moderate-income persons. The programs counsel and educate owners and first-time homebuyers about refinancing, purchasing and maintaining homes to promote safe, healthy and accessible neighborhoods. The staff work to identify and thwart predatory lending practices and collaborate with reputable lenders. The goal is to expand opportunities for all homebuyers.
Visit our Homebuyer Assistance Program page to learn more.
If you're a homeowner facing foreclosure by your lendor, visit our Foreclosure Assistance page.