Our Focus Areas
Our Upcoming Events
Exhibitor and Vendor Registration
Prospective exhibitors and food vendors: Click here to submit your application online (preferred) or contact email@example.com to request a hardcopy application. Application due March 1, 2016. Early applicants will be notified earlier.
- Exhibitors and vendors who are selling merchandise must have a valid California Seller's Permit and a valid Oakland Business Tax License at their booth on the day of the event.
- Oakland-based businesses must have an Oakland Business License ($60). Click here for more information.
- Businesses based outside of Oakland must have a special event permit ($60). Click here to download the Special Event Merchant Business Tax Application and submit to the address listed on the application.
- All food vendors must be permitted by the Alameda County Department of Public Health. Please email a copy of your permit to EarthEXPO@oaklandnet.com by March 25, 2016. Click here for more information on mobile food facilities from Alameda County.
2016 Exhibit information will be posted in 2016
Come enjoy a delicious lunch from one of the sustainable food vendors, take part in energy and solar assessments, check out an electric vehicle, get a free bike route map, learn about socially responsible investing, community planning, job training, arts and crafts, recycling and composting, outdoor recreation, nature and more!
Promotional Tool Kit
Help Spread the Word!
Help promote Oakland's EarthEXPO! Use these promotional resources to help get the word out!
- EarthEXPO poster (check back in 2016)
- EarthEXPO logo
- EarthEXPO flyer; español, Chinese (check back in 2016)
- EarthEXPO calendar listing
- EarthEXPO press release (check back in 2016)
- Sustainable Oakland
Contacts & Exhibitor Application
- Prospective exhibitors: Click here to submit your application online (preferred) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hardcopy application. Application due March 1, 2016. Early applicants will be notified earlier.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Full text of Urban Environmental Accords (pdf)