Our Focus Areas
Our Upcoming Events
Environmental Fair - Thursday, April 6, 2017 10am-2pm
Frank H. Ogawa Plaza - 14th & Broadway, downtown Oakland
Exhibitor and Vendor Registration
2017 Prospective exhibitors and food vendors: Click here to submit your application online (this form works best with Google Chrome. Do not use Explorer) (preferred) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hardcopy application.
- Exhibitors and vendors who are selling merchandise must have a valid California Seller's Permit and a valid Oakland Business Tax License at their booth on the day of the event.
- Oakland-based businesses must have an Oakland Business License ($91*). Click here for more information.
- Businesses based outside of Oakland must have a special event permit ($60*). Click here to download the Special Event Merchant Business Tax Application and submit to the address listed on the application.
- All food vendors must be permitted by the Alameda County Department of Public Health. Please email a copy of your permit to EarthEXPO@oaklandnet.com by March 1, 2017. Click here for more information on mobile food facilities from Alameda County.
*Prices are subject to change.
The 2017 Exhibitor List is updated as new exhibitors are approved. Check closer to the event date for a full list with exhibit numbers and a corresponding exhibitor map.
Promotional Tool Kit
Help Spread the Word!
Help promote Oakland's EarthEXPO! Use these promotional resources to help get the word out!
- EarthEXPO poster English, Spanish (español), Chinese (中文)
- EarthEXPO/Earth Day combo flyer English, Spanish (español), Chinese (中文)
- EarthEXPO calendar listing English, Spanish (español), Chinese (中文)
- Sustainable Oakland