Our Focus Areas
Our Upcoming Events
This year attendees be able to test drive electric cars, scooter, and bikes, bring in items for repair, have children’s toys and upholstered materials tested for toxic content, discover environmentally-friendly products, and more. See the exhibitor list for more about these and other offerings.
Come enjoy a tasty lunch in the plaza, sign up for energy and solar assessments, learn about water savings rebates, test drive electric cars, scooters, and bikes, bring in items for repair, have your children’s toys and upholstered materials tested for toxic content, discover environmentally-friendly products, learn about environmental services and organizations, and more!
Promotional Tool Kit
Help Spread the Word!
Help promote Oakland's EarthEXPO! Use these promotional resources to help get the word out!
- EarthEXPO poster English, Spanish (español), Chinese (中文)
- EarthEXPO/Earth Day combo flyer English, Spanish (español), Chinese (中文)
- EarthEXPO calendar listing
- EarthEXPO press release
- Sustainable Oakland
Exhibitor and Vendor Registration
2017 Prospective exhibitors and food vendors: Click here to submit your application online (preferred) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hardcopy application.
- Exhibitors and vendors who are selling merchandise must have a valid California Seller's Permit and a valid Oakland Business Tax License at their booth on the day of the event.
- Oakland-based businesses must have an Oakland Business License ($88). Click here for more information.
- Businesses based outside of Oakland must have a special event permit ($60). Click here to download the Special Event Merchant Business Tax Application and submit to the address listed on the application.
- All food vendors must be permitted by the Alameda County Department of Public Health. Please email a copy of your permit to EarthEXPO@oaklandnet.com by March 1, 2017. Click here for more information on mobile food facilities from Alameda County.