- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- Buildings & Facilities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Creeks, Watershed & Stormwater
- Parks, Trees & City Landscapes
- Recycling & Garbage
- Sanitary Sewer System
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Sustainable Oakland
- Traffic Safety & Parking
- Useful Links & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
Our Upcoming Events
Thank you for your interest in contracting with City of Oakland. Oakland Public Works Contract Services group manages the bid & award processes for all consultant and construction contracts for public works projects.
- Current public works contracting opportunities
- Recent Bid Results
- Doing Business with the City of Oakland
- Consultants and contractors wishing to do business with the City can start by registering with the City's iSupplier. For information on vendor registration in iSupplier, visit the Contracting & Purchasing webpage. Once you have registered with iSupplier, return to this webpage to review current contracting oppourtunies with Public Works.
- Forms & Schedules may be found on the Contracting & Purchasing webpage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Works bid or RFP/RFQ documents are available at www.CIPList.com & the City's iSupplier site http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/CP/s/Construction/index.htm.
For a complete plan holders list, please consult both www.CIPList.com and the City's iSupplier site.
These documents will be posted to www.CIPList.com within 48 hours of the bid opening, in most situations.