- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- Buildings & Facilities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Creeks, Watershed & Stormwater
- Parks, Trees & City Landscapes
- Recycling & Garbage
- Sanitary Sewer System
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Sustainable Oakland
- Traffic Safety & Parking
- Useful Links & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
Our Upcoming Events
Thank you for your interest in contracting with City of Oakland. Beginning July 1, 2011, Oakland Public Works Agency Contract Services group will manage the bid & award processes for all consultant and construction contracts for public works projects.
- Current public works contracting opportunities
- Recent Bid Results
- Doing Business with the City of Oakland
Consultants and contractors wishing to do business with the City can start by registering with the City's iSupplier. For information on vendor registration in iSupplier, visit the Contracting & Purchasing webpage. Once you have registered with iSupplier, return to this webpage to review current contracting oppourtunies with Public Works.
- Forms & Schedules may be found on the Contracting & Purchasing webpage
Frequently Asked Questions
Public Works bid or RFP/RFQ documents are available at www.CIPList.com & the City's iSupplier site http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/CP/s/Construction/index.htm.
For a complete plan holders list, please consult both www.CIPList.com and the City's iSupplier site.
These documents will be posted to www.CIPList.com within 48 hours of the bid opening, in most situations.