Our Upcoming Events
Oakland Earth Day Saturday April 18, 2015
Register Your Site!
Lead an Earth Day project! As a Site Coordinator, you will have access to:
• Logistical Support
• Debris Pickup
• Tool Loans (link to online form).
Please click here to register. Paper versions of forms available by request to email@example.com, or call (510) 238-7611.
Register by February 18 to be included in printed promotional materials.
Sign up for Volunteer Information
Pre-registration for individuals and small groups is not required.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please contact the Coordinator of the site you are interested in (found on the list of registered sites - check back for updates) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in finding a site for your group.
- Promotional documents - 2015 Poster, Flyer, Logo, Press Release (coming soon!)
- Volunteer Guidelines - safety, conduct and general procedures all volunteers must abide by
- Volunteer waiver and sign-in form - ensure all volunteers sign prior to starting. Please submit completed forms to email@example.com, or by mail (250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, ESD, STE 5301, Oakland, CA 94612) or fax (510-238-7286).
- Volunteer waiver and sign-in form (Espanol)
- Site coordinator guide - practical tips for running your volunteer event
- Site summary/results form - Paper form available, but online submission is preferred. Please submit results immediately after your event so we can report results and troubleshoot issues in the field.
- City of Oakland contacts- quick reference for whom to call for police assistance, other emergencies, debris disposal, and more!
- Injury reporting form - please use this to report accidents, injuries, and near-misses
We will update lists, descriptions, and maps of project sites as information becomes known. Check back for updates.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
Celebrate Earth Day every day!
Visit www.oaklandadoptaspot.org or call 510-238-7630 for more volunteer information.
American Disabilities Act Information
The City of Oakland Public Works Department offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. We encourage individuals with disabilities to volunteer. Some volunteer opportunities may be located in areas without a designed path of travel and may require significant physical labor. To discuss available volunteer opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 238-7630.