Our Upcoming Events
Bulky Pick-up & Recycling
- Click here to see Bulky Pick-up & Recycling program guidelines.
- Call Waste Management of Alameda County (WMAC) at (510) 613-8710 to schedule your pickup appointment.
Scroll below for the following information:
Oakland's Bulky Pick-up Program
Oakland's Bulky Pick-up Program provides one bulky pickup to every resident residing in a single family home and occupants of 2-4 unit buildings.
How to Get Service
- Occupants of 1-unit single family homes can schedule service by calling Waste Management directly at (510) 613-8710.
- For occupants in 2-, 3- and 4-unit buildings, occupants must have their property manager/owner contact Waste Management to schedule the pick-up.
- Property managers/owners may schedule different appointment dates for each unit or the same date for all units in the same building.
- Waste Management will schedule appointments on the residents' regular service day. Appointments are generally scheduled two weeks from the date of the request.
You can also get similar service upon demand for a fee from Waste Management. Call (510) 613-8710 and request a quote for the "Job Truck".
Frequently Asked Questions
(Regarding Oakland's Bulky Pickup Program)
When can I set out items for pickup?
You must have an appointment with WMAC. Once you have an appointment you may set out items for collection no sooner than the day before your scheduled appointment, and no later than 6 a.m. on the morning of your scheduled appointment.
When can I call WMAC for an appointment?
You may call WMAC at (510) 613-8710 from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule your appointment. Please note that there is no bulky service in January. Call before mid December for appointments in the second half of December.
How far in advance must I call to schedule an appointment?
You may schedule your bulky pickup within 2 weeks of your call, or you may schedule further in advance if you choose.
Will I have to pay more for this service?
NO. It is included in the monthly garbage rate. Overage fees and City of Oakland fines may be applied to improper set outs.
I'm a renter. How do I schedule a pickup?
- If you rent a 1-unit, single family home - Call WMAC directly (510) 613-8710.
- If you rent a unit in a 2-4 unit building - Only your property owner/manager may call WMAC to schedule a pickup. Call your property owner/manager and ask them to schedule a pickup date for you.
- All other renters are not eligible for the service, but may get similar service for a fee from WMAC. Call and ask for a cost quote for the "Job Truck".
I live in a 4-unit building. Do all the households in my building have to schedule pickup on the same day?
NO. Your property owner/manager may schedule a different pickup date for each unit in the building.
I saw the driver mixing the recyclable items with the garbage. Are they really recycling everything I separate for recycling?
- YES! YES! YES!
- WMAC uses two trucks for Bulky Pick Up:
- A flat bed truck is used to pick up the large, recyclable items such as small and large appliances, mattresses, tires, computers, monitors and TVs. ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE RECYCLED.
- A second, regular garbage truck picks up all of the rest of the recyclable items AND all of the non-recyclable waste items (yes, your recyclables and waste are mixed in this truck!). All loads from this truck are delivered to a recycling facility where the recyclables are separated from the waste.
- All of your properly prepared recyclables ARE RECYCLED!
- For more information or to schedule a pickup appointment, call Waste Management of Alameda County at (510) 613-8710.