Our Upcoming Events
Oakland Waterfront Trail Projects & Information
The Oakland Waterfront Trail is a part of the San Francisco Bay Trail, a planned 400-mile network of bicycle and hiking trails that will form a continuous ring around the Bay.
Measure DD is intended to help close the gaps in a 6.6 mile portion of the trail between Jack London Square and 66th Avenue. Of the $198.25 million Measure DD bond, $53 million is allocated for property acquisition, environmental cleanup, and trail and park construction along the waterfront.
- Bay Trail website (baytrail.abag.ca.gov)
- Waterfront Action’s interactive map
- Current projects
- Alameda Avenue: Layout Plan Segment 1 (765k) | Layout Plan Segment 2 (1.1mb)
- 66th Avenue Gateway
- 66th Avenue Dedication (PowerPoint)
- High Street Bridge
- Derby Avenue to Lancaster Street
- Cryer Boatworks Site
- Fruitvale to High Street
Diane Tannenwald (510) 238-6386