Our Upcoming Events
East 12th St Bikeway Project/International Blvd Bikeway
Where: E 12th St, 2nd to 54th Ave and International Blvd, 54th Ave to 85th Ave; will connect the Measure DD-funded projects around Lake Merritt to Fruitvale BART and to San Leandro St. The project is being developed and implemented in phases:
- E 12th St (2nd Ave to 14th Ave): pending implementation as part of AC Transit's Bus Rapid Transit project.
- E 12th St (14th Ave to Fruitvale Ave:) bike lanes, installed December 2014, part of a federally funded multi-street resurfacing contract; see outreach mailer.
- E 12th St (Fruitvale Ave to 40th Ave): bike lanes, installed November 2011, funded by a Federal Stimulus grant through the Department of Energy and a grant from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District; see outreach mailer.
- E 12th St (40th Ave to 54th Ave): pending feasibility study
- International Blvd (54th Ave to 85th Ave): pending implementation as part of AC Transit's Bus Rapid Transit project.
Last updated March 25, 2016