Brooke A. Levin
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Program
- Buildings & Facilities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Creeks, Watershed & Stormwater
- Parks, Trees & City Landscapes
- Recycling & Garbage
- Sanitary Sewer System
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Sustainable Oakland
- Traffic Safety & Parking
- Useful Links & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
Our Upcoming Events
Latham Square Grand Re-Opening!
Thursday, July 28, 2016
City Press Conference at 2 pm with Mayor Schaaf and many VIP guests, partners, funders, merchants and the public.
Local Eats & Libations Live Music & Local Love
Celebrating a Special Project!
Sausal Creek Restoration Grand Opening
All Day Festivities! Sunday, July 17, 2016 in Dimond Park
- Press Conference
- Speakers include: Mayor Schaaf, City Councilmembers Campbell-Washington and Gallo, Friends of Sausal Creek, Measure DD, Oakland Public Works and more!
- Restoration Project Guided Tours and Creekside Readings by author Melissa Reyes
- 20th Anniversary of Friends of Sausal Creek
- Arts & Crafts, Field Games, History Tour, Insect Explorations
- 12th Annual Dimond Park Community Picnic with Oakland Parks & Recreation and Dimond Community
- Circus Bella and Lions Pool Free Swims
Celebrating Telegraph Avenue Complete Streets
Reward Program for Reporting Illegal Dumping
The City has a program that provides rewards to witnesses who help stop people illegally dumping in Oakland neighborhoods. With the Reward for Reporting Illegal Dumping Program, witnesses who report illegal dumping can receive up to half of all penalties collected in successful enforcement actions based on the witness’s reports. This sends a strong message that Oakland will not tolerate illegal dumping in our neighborhoods and City streets. Click here to find out how you might earn a reward and help stop illegal dumping.
How to Report a Problem
Here's How You Can Help Us to Help You...
This short video will help you know how to report the infrastructure issues you care about.
- Call (510) 615-5566
- Email email@example.com
- Online at Report a Problem
- Mobile or web app at SeeClickFix
Recycling every day, at home, at work and at play, is an easy and rewarding practice. By adopting recycling and waste reduction habits, you can reduce pollution and fight climate change. Help Oakland recycle more by making a habit of recycling paper, cardboard, cans and bottles and batteries, and by eliminating wasteful habits. The Recycling Program oversees garbage and recycling services provided by Waste Management of Alameda County and California Waste Solutions and works to ensure that recycling is widely available.
Contact us at (510) 238-7283 (SAVE) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Oakland Recycles Home Page||Construction & Demolition Recycling||Garbage Services in Oakland|
|Recycling at Home||Recycling at Work||Zero Waste|
|Fats, Oils & Grease (FOG)|