Green Building Incentives & Rebates
There are a lot of incentives available to green builders from a variety of different sources. Since we understand any hesitation to build green because of the costs for products and installation, we have compiled this list of tax incentives and rebates so your green building project can be as ecological and economically friendly as possible.
- Click here for the Tax Incentives Assistance Program
- Click here for Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency
- Click here for Consumer Product Tax Credit through 2016
- Click here for the Building Technologies Program - Commercial Buildings
- Click here for the Building Technologies Program - Residential Buildings
- Click here for Energy Incentives for Businesses in the American Recovery and Reconstruction Act
- Click here for Green Building Funding Opportunitities
- Click here for Federal Tax Credits for Historic Building Preservation
- Click for energy upgrades to existing single-family, multi-family, and commercial buildings through Energy Upgrade California in Alameda County
- Click here for PG&E residential rebates for appliances, cool roofs, whole house fans, pool pumps and motors and more.
- Click here for incentives on the new construction of multi-family buildings (3 units+)
- Click here for incentives for non-profit developers of affordable new construction multi-family housing
- Click here for incentives for the Small Commercial Green Material Rebate Program
- Click here for the Smart Lights program for energy efficiency in small businesses
- Click here for a list of commercial rebates available in Alameda County
- Click here for PG&E's Energy Partners Program which provides free energy improvements for income-qualified residents
- Click for East Bay Municipal District (EBMUD) residential rebates for water conservation.