Our Upcoming Events
West Oakland Specific Plan
Please click on the link below for more information about the project:
News & Announcements
- The first workshop was held on Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at the West Oakland Senior Center at 1724 Adeline Street.
- The second workshop was held on Thursday, November 3, 2011, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., at the West Oakland Senior Center at 1724 Adeline Street.
- The third workshop was held on Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., at the West Oakland Senior Center at 1724 Adeline Street.
- The fourth workshop was held on May 5, 2012, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., Cypress Mandela Training Center, 2229 Poplar Street.
- The fifth workshop was held on June 12, 2012, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., at St. Vincent DePaul Community Center, 2272 San Pablo Avenue.
- A community meeting to present the Draft Plan and Draft EIR was held on February 6, 2014, at the West Oakland Senior center, 1726 Adeline Street.
Upcoming Public hearings to present the Draft Plan and Draft EIR:
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, March 12, 2014, 4:30 pm, at the Lakeside Park Garden Center, 666 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland.
2014 Schedule (approximate, check back for more up-to-date information)
|February 24, 2014, Planning Commission Special Meeting on WOSP||Staff report on the Draft EIR and Plan, with attachments|
|February 10, 2014, Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board||Draft Plan and Draft EIR with focus on Historic Plan elements|
|June 2013 Joint Steering & Technical Advisory Committee Meeting||Economic Development draft memorandum|
|November 2012 Community Meeting||Video on Transit Oriented Development at BART station area (1 GB file)|
|November 2012 NOP Planning Commission||Presentation|
|November 2012 NOP Scoping Landmarks Preservation Advisory Board||Presentation|
|June 2012 Public Workshop #5||Presentation|
|January 2012 Public Workshop #3|
|November 2011 Public Workshop #2|
September 2011Public Workshop #1
|August 2011 WOPAC||Presentation|
If you have questions about the West Oakland Specific Plan project, please contact Elois Thornton at email@example.com or (510) 238-6284