Our Upcoming Events
MacArthur Transit Village Project
MacArthur Transit Community Partners, LLC (MTCP)
Project Manager - Art May (510) 903-2051
Project Description: The MacArthur Transit Village is a mixed-use, multi-phased transit-oriented development located at the MacArthur BART Station. The first phase started construction in 2011 with demolition and site remediation work. Construction of the new BART parking garage began in 2012 and the site development work (which includes new and renovated streets and associated improvements) and renovation of the BART Plaza will begin in early 2013. The second phase with the 90-unit affordable housing project will begin in 2013. To visit the developer's website on this project, please visit: http://macarthurstation.com/
Mixed Use Project
- Residential Units: 624 new residential units, including 516 market rate units and 108 below market rate units
- Retail Space: 42,500 square feet of commercial/neighborhood serving retail space
- Community Space: 5,000 square feet of community space (most likely a childcare center)
- BART Parking: 480 parking spaces within a new parking structure for BART patrons and guests.
- Resident Parking: 624 parking spaces for residential units (1 space per unit)
- Commercial/Guest Parking: 30 guest/commercial patron parking spaces and approximately 45 on-street parking spaces
- Building Height: 45 to 85 feet, 4 to 6 stories
Project Information & Approvals
City Council Ordinance 12883 C.M.S. -
Rezoning the project site to S-15 and adopting a text amendment to open space requirements in the S-15 zone.
City Council Resolution 81422 C.M.S.
Affirming the Planning Commission's decision to approve the project's development permits.
|Notice of Availability||For Draft EIR||1/31/2008|
|Notice of Availability||For Final EIR||5/23/2008|
|Draft Environmental Impact Report|
|Volume 2. Appendices A-E|
|Volume 3. Appendix F|
|Final Environmental Impact Report||Volume 4. Response to Comments Document|