Jobs & Contracts
Our Upcoming Events
Police Services Technician II
This is a civilian classification whose incumbents provide support services to Police Officers and the community.
Receives general supervision from Sergeant, Police Officer or Police Records Supervisor and Police Identification Section Supervisor.
Education: Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
- Two years of full-time work experience involving public contact related work, or one year of work as a Police Services Technician I.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Qualified applicants must pass the following:
- Background Investigation.
- Must pass the Police Services Technician (PST) course as a condition of continued employment.
- Must pass a six (6) hour Department of Justice training course regulating access to Law enforcement data systems.
- Required to wear a uniform on duty.