Jobs & Contracts
Our Upcoming Events
Police Communications Dispatcher
This is a journey level classification whose incumbents perform dispatching of emergency and non-emergency police services and receive and direct all other
"9-1-1" calls. Receives general supervision from the Senior Dispatcher.
Education: Equivalent to graduation from high schoolExperience:
- Two years of recent full-time equivalent of responsible work experience.
- College education may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
- Typing: minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute (wpm).
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Qualified applicants must pass the following:
- Background Investigation.
- P.O.S.T. course as a condition of continued employment.