Our Upcoming Events
What We Do
An Oversight Board has been established to direct the work of the staff of the Successor Agency. The purpose of the Oversight Board is to expeditiously wind down the affairs and obligations of the Successor Agency.
The Board is made up of seven members from the County, the City and local Special Districts. The State Department of Finance has the power to review any Oversight Board action.
The Oversight Board will meet every first and third Monday of the month from 5:00 - 7:00pm.
Meetings will be held at the following location:
Oakland City Hall
1 Frank Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Agendas and Supplemental Materials will be posted here three days prior to each meeting. Minutes will be posted here shortly after each meeting.
Click here for Oversight Board Meetings & Agendas.
Oversight Board Resolutions
|September 23, 2013||Resolution 2013-17 ROPS|
|July 29, 2013|
|July 15, 2013|
|June 17, 2013|
|April 15, 2013||Resolution 2013-9 Governmental Use Properties|
|March 18, 2013|
|February 25, 2013||Resolution 2013-4 ROPS|
|February 4, 2013||Resolution 2013-3 ORSA DDR|
|January 7, 2013|
|December 3, 1012|
|November 5, 2012|
|September 17, 2012||Resolution 2012-11 Conflict of Interest|
|August 20, 2012|
|July 16, 2012|
|May 21, 2012|
|April 23, 2012|
Oversight Board Legislation
On June 29, 2011 Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation eliminating redevelopment agencies (RDAs) and directing the resolution of their activities.
To view the relevant legislation, please Click here for Assembly Bill x1 26.
- Elsa Ortiz, AC Transit Board President - special district appointee
- Superintendent Tony Smith, OUSD - education appointee
- Supervisor Keith Carson, Alameda County - county appointee
- Mayor Jean Quan, City of Oakland - city appointee
- Jeff Levin, City of Oakland/IFPTE Local 21 - city labor appointee
- Vice Chancellor Ronald Gerhard, Peralta Community College - community college appointee
- Frank Tucker, CEO Tucker Technology Inc. - county member of the public appointee
For more information, please contact Sarah Schlenk at 510.238.3982 or email@example.com.