Our Upcoming Events
What We Do
An Oversight Board has been established to direct the work of the staff of the Successor Agency. The purpose of the Oversight Board is to expeditiously wind down the affairs and obligations of the Successor Agency. The City Council also serves as the Oakland Redevelopment Successor Agency (ORSA) Board. Action items are approved by the ORSA Board prior to being considered by the Oversight Board. However, the Oversight Board and the State Department of Finance have ultimate approval authority pursuant to the dissolution law.
The Oakland Oversight Board is made up of seven members from the County, the City and local Special Districts.
The Oversight Board will meet every third Monday of the month from 5:00 - 7:00pm.
Meetings will be held at the following location:
Oakland City Hall
1 Frank Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Agendas and Supplemental Materials will be posted here three days prior to each meeting. Minutes will be posted here shortly after each meeting.
To view the agendas, minutes and additional materials related to Oversight Board Meetings, as PDF files, click on the links below.
Long Range Property Management Plan
Please see below for documents pertaining to the Long Range Property Management Plan (LRPMP).
- Long Range Property Management Plan
- Oversight Board Resolution Approving Revised LRPMP
- ORSA Resolution Approving the Revised LRPMP
- Department of Finance Correspondence re: the LRPMP
- Final Compensation Agreement
Oversight Board Resolutions
|May 22, 2014|
|February 24, 2014||Resolution 2014-1 ROPS|
|September 23, 2013||Resolution 2013-17 ROPS|
|July 29, 2013|
|July 15, 2013|
|June 17, 2013|
|April 15, 2013||Resolution 2013-9 Governmental Use Properties|
|March 18, 2013|
|February 25, 2013||Resolution 2013-4 ROPS|
|February 4, 2013||Resolution 2013-3 ORSA DDR|
|January 7, 2013|
|December 3, 1012|
|November 5, 2012|
|September 17, 2012||Resolution 2012-11 Conflict of Interest|
|August 20, 2012|
|July 16, 2012|
|May 21, 2012|
|April 23, 2012|
Oversight Board Legislation
On June 29, 2011 Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation eliminating redevelopment agencies (RDAs) and directing the resolution of their activities.
To view the relevant legislation, please Click here for Assembly Bill x1 26.
- Elsa Ortiz, AC Transit Board President - special district appointee
- Vacant, OUSD - education appointee
- Supervisor Keith Carson, Alameda County - county appointee
- Michele Byrd, Director of Housing & Community Development - city appointee
- Christia Mulvey, City of Oakland/IFPTE Local 21 - city labor appointee
- Susan Rinne, Peralta Community College - community college appointee
- Frank Tucker, CEO Tucker Technology Inc. - county member of the public appointee
For more information, please contact Sarah Schlenk at (510) 238-3982 or email@example.com.