Our Upcoming Events
Cultural Funding Program
The City of Oakland Cultural Funding Program supports Oakland-based art and cultural activities that reflect the diversity of the city for citizens of and visitors to Oakland.
Learn more about the goals and history of the program.
Cultural Funding News
1. Call to Order/Determination of Quorum
2. Welcome New FAC member: Katherin Canton
3. Open Forum (total time available: 15 minutes)
4. Approval of Minutes of Special Meeting of FAC on October 24, 2016
5. Action Item #1: Vote on new FAC member nomination: Barbara Mumby Huerta, S.F. Arts Commission
6. Action Item #2: Vote on new FAC member nomination: Nicole Kyauk, East Bay Community Foundation
7. Staff Report: Denise Pate, Cultural Funding Coordinator
8. Action Item #3: Approve revisions to FY16-17-Individual Artist Funding Recommendations
9. Action Item #4: Approve revisions to FY16-17 Organization Project Recommendations
10. Action Item #5: Approve revisions to FY16-17 Organizational Assistance Recommendations
11. Action Item #6: Approve revisions to FY16-17 Art-in-the-Schools Recommendations
Individual Artist Project Support Program
Art in the Schools Program
Funding Advisory Committee
The Funding Advisory Committee (FAC) of the City of Oakland's Cultural Funding Program is a volunteer advisory body to staff and City Council in matters relating to the program's annual recommended grant awards; policies and procedures for review or applications and award of grants to Oakland-based artists, cultural organizations, and schools; and development of additional revenue streams to support Oakland-based arts activities.
See our Funding Advisory Committee page for additional information about the committee and to download agendas and minutes.
Questions about the Cultural Funding Program applications, eligibility or deadlines? Email Denise Pate, Cultural Funding Coordinator, at email@example.com.