- Animal Services
- Budget Office
- Citizens' Police Review Board
- Cannabis Regulatory Commission
- Community Policing Advisory Board
- Contracts and Compliance
- Cultural Arts & Marketing
- Economic & Workforce Development
- Employee Relations
- KTOP TV-10
- Measure Y
- Project Implementation
- Nuisance Abatement
- Public Ethics Commission
- Real Estate
- Special Permits
- Workforce Development
Our Upcoming Events
See where and when complaints occur, and track investigations and results.
Use the mapping site to:
- View patterns of complaints over long periods of time
- Learn about complaints made in your neighborhood
- See the level of services provided by the Oakland Police Department by neighborhood
The CPRB strives to provide accurate information, but bear in mind, errors sometimes occur. The number of incidents identified in tables and reports may not be fully reflected on the map.
Searching the Complaint Map
Here’s how to use the map:
1. Go to the Search Panel
2. Search complaints by
- Common City Landmarks
- Allegation Type
(Please note: The square icons you’ll see indicate the approximate area—not the exact location—in which an incident occurred)
3. View your selected records displayed in RED on the map and on the Results Panel.
4. Click on the + sign next to the records in the Results Panel to view additional information about the incident.
5. Right click on the records to remove individual records from the Search Panel.
6. Right click on the “Complaints” header in the Results Panel to retrieve the entire set of complaints.
Click here to search the Complaint Map.