Our Upcoming Events
iSupplier Registration for Vendors and Contractors
Important Points to Remember when Registering in iSupplier
- Always refer to the W-9 form on file for the proper legal name of your business.
- Please enter in ALL CAPS. Do NOT use any special characters such as: -,/,#,&,etc. in the name unless they are part of the legal name.
- Enter first name, middle initial and last name.
- Do not put a period after Inc., Co., or Corp.
- Abbreviate suffixes and place them after the last name without a comma (JOHN SMITH SR).
- Spell it out!
The City of Oakland has implemented new software called iSupplier. This is the online interface where suppliers can view their purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment status.
* Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome and Firefox only
By registering through iSupplier Portal you are taking the first step to establish your business relationship with the City of Oakland.
Other Benefits of iSupplier
- Receive bid notifications
- Start your Certification as a Local Business
- Provide details about your company’s various types of goods and services