Our Upcoming Events
iSupplier Registration for Vendors and Contractors
Important Points to Remember when Registering in iSupplier
- Always refer to the W-9 form on file for the proper legal name of your business.
- Please enter in ALL CAPS. Do NOT use any special characters such as: -,/,#,&,etc. in the name unless they are part of the legal name.
- Enter first name, middle initial and last name.
- Do not put a period after Inc., Co., or Corp.
- Abbreviate suffixes and place them after the last name without a comma (JOHN SMITH SR).
- Spell it out!
The City of Oakland has implemented new software called iSupplier. This is the online interface where suppliers can view their purchase orders, deliveries, invoices and payment status.
* Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 6/7 and Firefox only
By registering through iSupplier Portal you are taking the first step to establish your business relationship with the City of Oakland.
Other Benefits of iSupplier
- Receive bid notifications
- Start your Certification as a Local Business
- Provide details about your company’s various types of goods and services