Our Upcoming Events
Forms & Schedules
Individual Forms and Schedules
- Bid Bond Form
- Schedule A - Scope of Work/Outline of Services to be Performed
- Schedule B-2- Arizona Resolution
- Schedule C-1_P_U_V Combined Form
- Schedule C-1 - Compliance With The Americans With Disabilities Act
- Schedule P - Nuclear Weapons Proliferation Ordinance
- Schedule U - Compliance Commitment Agreement
- Schedule V - Affidavit Of Non-Disciplinary Or Investigatory Action
- Schedule D - Ownership, Ethnicity and Gender Questionnaire
- Schedule E - Project Consultant Team Form
- Schedule K – Pending Dispute Disclosure Form
- Schedule M -
- Schedule N - Declaration Of Compliance With Living Wage Ordinance (Professional Services and Design Build Projects only)
- Schedule N-1 - Equal Benefits Declaration Of Nondiscrimination
- Schedule O - Disclosure of Campaign Contributions Form
- Schedule R - Subcontractor, Supplier, Trucking Listing
- Schedule Q - Construction Services Insurance Requirements
- Schedule Q - Professional & Specialized Services Insurance Requirements
- Schedule Z Certification A - Debarment and Suspension Form
- Schedule Z Certification B - Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion – Lower Tier Covered Transaction
- Jobsite Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan Form (Recycling & Waste Reduction)
For Special Events Contracts only:
- Schedule C-2 – Declaration of ADA Compliance for Facility Use and Special Events (See City of Oakland ADA Programs below for more information on required ADA schedules)
City and DBE Construction Services Forms and Schedules Packet
- NIB PACKET FORMS - This “Notice Inviting Bid” (NIB) packet is for City Construction Services Contracts and includes all forms and schedules required with Bid Submittal, Monthly and Final.
- DBE NTB Forms - This "Notice To Bidders" (NTB) packet is for DBE Construction Services and includes forms, schedules and exhibits required at Bid Submittal, 4 (four) business days after the bid opening date and prior to an execution of a contract.
City and DBE Professional Services Forms and Schedule Packets
- RFP PACKET FORMS - This “Request for Proposal” (RFP) packet is for City Professional Services Contracts and it includes forms and schedules needed at the proposal due date.
- DBE RFP Forms - This DBE Request for Proposal (RFP) packet includes all the forms, schedules and exhibits that are required at the proposal submittal, four (4) business days from the proposal due date and prior to an execution of a contract.
City of Oakland Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Programs
What is Contract Schedule C-1?
Private organizations that provide goods and services to the public have independent responsibilities under Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, regardless of their funding sources. Contract Schedule C-1, Declaration of Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, provides a mechanism by which outside agencies acknowledge their general obligations under the ADA before providing goods or services to the City.
What is Contract Schedule C-2?
Contract Schedule C-2, Declaration of ADA Compliance for Facility Use and Special Events Agreements provides a mechanism by which outside agencies acknowledge their obligations under the ADA and the City’s ADA Special Events Policy before utilizing City facilities for public events and/or delivering special event services to the City.
Which Schedule Should I Use?
All contracts should use Schedule C-1, except contracts for special events services or for special events facilities rentals. All written agreements allowing outside organizations to use City facilities for facilities rentals and any written agreements for special events services must include Contract Schedule C-2.
If I use Schedule C-2, do I also need to use Schedule C-1?
No. Contracts should use either Schedule C-1 or Schedule C-2, but not both.
Sample Contract Agreements
Additional Forms on a Monthly or As Needed and Final Submittal
The following forms are required for Professional and/or Construction Services contracts on a monthly, final or as-needed basis.
- Schedule G - Progress Payment Form
- Prompt Payment Affidavit Form
- Prompt Payment Complaint and Dispute Form
- Prompt Payment Invoice Transmittal Form
FINAL SUBMITTAL FORMS
- Schedule F: Local and Small Local Business Enterprise Exit Report and Affidavit
- Schedule L 2: Contractors Report Card
- WRRP Summary Report
- Exhibit 17-F: (for DBE Construction Projects only)
Local Construction Employment Referral Program
Certification/Re-Certification for SLBE/LBE
- Certification User Guide
- City of Oakland/EBIA Common Application
- Supplemental B – Affidavit of Certification (ACTIA)
- Supplemental C - Affidavit of Certification (City of Oakland)
- Supplemental D - Affidavit of Certification (Port of Oakland)
- Supplemental E – Affidavit of Certification (Oakland Unified School District)
- IRS W-9 Form
- State 590 Form