Our Upcoming Events
Contract Administration of Contracts and Compliance handles all bidding, noticing and contract administration for all City departments.
- Contracting and Purchasing Opportunities
- Register through iSupplier as a Vendor or Contractor
- Download Forms and Schedules for Contractors
- Sign up for Local and Small Local Business Certification
CONTRACT TRACKING PROCEDURE
ATTENTION CITY ASSOCIATES:
The Contracts Unit of Contracts and Compliance now has an online “CONTRACTS/GRANTS/ AGREEMENTS Tracking Form” in our "INTRANET PAGE" to replace the original paper sign in sheets. This new much easier and reliable electronic tracking system will be the database for contract information by department, size, type and general scope. You will still deliver documents to the 3rd Floor, 250 Frank Ogawa but you will no longer need to manually sign in each document. Now, you need only complete the online tracking form and submit electronically. Once submitted a confirmation page will appear. Simply print the confirmation page and attach to the document.
· The City Administrator’s Cover Memo (as provided) is an excellent reference for the tracking form.
· All incomplete documents will be returned to the department unsigned or placed in the pending file until corrected. You will be notified of the status but please feel free to follow up as needed.
If you have questions regarding the tracking form, please contact Dasco Munoz (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paula Peav (email@example.com).
Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Deb Barnes, Manager, Contracts and Compliance