- Animal Services
- Budget Office
- Citizens' Police Review Board
- Cannabis Regulatory Commission
- Community Policing Advisory Board
- Contracts and Compliance
- Cultural Arts & Marketing
- Economic & Workforce Development
- Employee Relations
- Measure Y
- Nuisance Abatement
- Privacy Advisory Commission
- Project Implementation
- Public Ethics Commission
- Real Estate
- Special Permits
- Workforce Development
Our Upcoming Events
Budget Advisory Commission
All BAC meetings are open to the public.
Regular meetings dates are being established for the BAC and will be likely be on the Second (2nd) Wednesday of the Month in City Hall at 6:00 pm.
What We Do
The BAC advises the City Council on expenditures, revenues, and financial policies. The BAC’s advice generally takes the form of informational reports submitted to the Finance & Management Committee of the City Council.
City Staff Contact
Bradley Johnson – City Administrator's Office, Budget Department
Becoming a Commission Member
The Commission is composed of fifteen members:
· Members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council upon the recommendation of a responsible City Officer.
· Prospective members should contact the Mayor’s office.
· All members must be
· Members serve three-year terms staggered such that five members terms end on October 1st of each year.
· Members may be removed from the committee by the Mayor for cause (conviction of a felony, misconduct, incompetence, inattention or more than three unexcused absences).