- Animal Services
- Budget Office
- Citizens' Police Review Board
- Cannabis Regulatory Commission
- Community Policing Advisory Board
- Contracts and Compliance
- Cultural Arts & Marketing
- Economic & Workforce Development
- Employee Relations
- Measure Y
- Project Implementation
- Nuisance Abatement
- Public Ethics Commission
- Real Estate
- Special Permits
- Workforce Development
Our Upcoming Events
Budget Advisory Committee
Meetings are open to the public.
Regular meetings are held on the Third (3rd) Monday of the month in Hearing Room 4 on the second floor of City Hall at 6 pm.
Meeting quorum requires eight members to be in attendance.
What We Do
The BAC advises the City Council on expenditures, revenues, and financial policies. The BAC’s advice generally takes the form of informational reports submitted to the Finance & Management Committee of the City Council.
City Staff Contact
Bradley Johnson – Budget Office
Becoming a Committee Member
The Committee is composed of fifteen members:
· Members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council upon the recommendation of a responsible City Officer.
· Prospective members should contact the Mayor’s office or the office of the responsible City Officer.
· All members must be
· Members serve for two-year terms, and may serve no more than two consecutive terms.
· Members may be removed from the committee by the Mayor for cause (conviction of a felony, misconduct, incompetence, inattention or more than three unexcused absences).